All MI CIMS Users,
It is time for the Annual MI Critical Incident Management System (MI CIMS) User Verification. We run this annual verification as a security measure to clean out MI CIMS accounts that are no longer in use.
In order to comply with this annual verification, all users are required to log into MI CIMS during the month of September and verify their contact information. Any user that does not complete the verification will have their accounts locked at the beginning of October and will be sent a notice on how to complete the verification. All locked accounts will be removed from MI CIMS on November 1, 2016.
Please follow the steps below to complete the annual verification:
1. Log into MI CIMS at https://micims.state.mi.us
2. Choose the MI CIMS Training Incident to log into.
3. Review and update your contact information on the “Additional Login Information” screen.
4. Once in MI CIMS, go to the Messaging Menu > Contacts Manager board.
5. Search for your contact record, review the information and make any corrections as needed.
6. Logout of MI CIMS – your Annual Verification is Complete!
As a note, we will be upgrading from WebEOC 7.8 to WebEOC 8.1 tentatively the first week of November. This upgrade will significantly change the way MI CIMS looks, however all of the current boards and functionality will still be in the system. We will notify all users when this is scheduled to take place.
Any questions should be directed to MICIMS@michigan.gov.
MSP/EMHSD MI CIMS Administrators
Posts on this page are compiled from information Region 7 receives form partners and related news media resources.